YouTube Comment Wars YouTube Comment Wars

Heh, nice.

ARMA 3: Resist - Intro 2 ARMA 3: Resist - Intro 2

Really lovethe electronic elements, great work especially since you did the sounds from scratch. Plucked instrument, whatever it is, is great.

The cello could use a bit of work (but solo strings is so goddamn hard), a bit of overlap between midi notes and a faster attack. It also feels kinda wrong "in the room", as well - it's a bit too wide stereowise. Maybe use a spatialisation tool and narrow it slightly? The reverb also feels slightly off, I'd DL some solo live cello track and try to recreate that room!

Anyway, all that said, great track.

KatMaestro responds:

I just learned how to control the reverb because the solo string library is quite new.

Thank you for the review a lot. And welcome back :) glad to see another awesome face around!

L'amour est pour toujours L'amour est pour toujours

Not really hearing the piano as 12! But it's a tad hard to determine against the synth. Lovely atmosphere anyway, and great pacing of said piano part.

The cello, however, feels rather meandering and mostly just drones on. I'd love for it to have some lines with more of a direction.

-:: Forest ::- (N9Market) -:: Forest ::- (N9Market)

Nice, the flute sounds awesome. To me it certainly does feel foresty, primal in a way. Thought the accordeons could have sat a bit better in the mix! But loved that you had them in there.

Where did you get the drum beat inspiration, Garmarna or something like that?

Agitat0r responds:

Hey, just got access to computer so took me a while to reply.

Yep, I got the inspiration from Garmarna :P (finally someone understood the music!). The accordeon is a synth so it was difficult to mix.

Thanks for the review a lot :D